This part time internship offer enables you to gain real-world experience with an assurance of Full Time Job.
Hours and focus of work are flexible depending on availability, skills, and interest.
We are looking to hire someone immediately and if you are really looking for this job, please create your on-line profile and then call us to set up your Interview.
Job Description :
XPTSoft is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join, and help build, our Business Development organization. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of digital marketing, and the world of social media influencers. The business development intern will work directly with Senior Management to generate IT Services / Custom Software Development business for the organization from international market. (Primarily from USA Market). You’ll also be responsible for conducting market research and helping us to research and identify potential partnerships to grow our client base.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective clients
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Prepare Sales / Marketing Presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Write and follow ups on email correspondence
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales.
- Have extensive knowledge of Web, Social Media and Digital Media.
- A background in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Critical thinking and strong decision making abilities.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn and other Freelancing job bidding portals is a huge plus.
Must be a current student enrolled in an accredited university
Good understanding of on-line sites like LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Facebook Marketing and Social Media Marketing, Google Adwords, etc.
- Gain experience in a professional work environment
- Demonstrate effective analytical and development skills
- Develop professional relationships with your associates and management
- Enhance your knowledge of necessary tools and applications
- Strengthen your ability to collaborate in a team environment
Flexible work hours, Job Offer, Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code and working with US clients.
This internship will enable the successful candidate to work with US Clients and obtain valuable specialized experience in Sales, Marketing, Social Media, Digital Media and other related areas.
we look not only for top performers, but those with high ethics to match our company values. We believe treating one another with respect and integrity is the only way to do business. Ambitious professionals who join XPTSoft will advance their career, learn cutting-edge technologies and skills, and build a personal partnership for long-term success as our commitment to you.
We are a young company with a plethora of opportunities for hard-working, intelligent individuals. You are expected to be an independent thinker and be willing to learn new skills with minimal guidance.
To Apply now,
please create your on-line profile. For more information, please call us.
"Don’t Let Your Hidden Talents Die"