Too much Ego will Kill your Talent!
Internship Social Media Marketing
Job Description :
XPTSoft is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern who is experienced in Lead Generation through top Social Media sites . Must have to have personal presence on Top Social media Sites.
We are a young company with a plethora of opportunities for hard-working, intelligent individuals. You are expected to be an independent thinker and be willing to learn new skills with minimal guidance.
Job Description :
- Intern Candidate will manage social media for some of our business units including content ideation, creation, editing, curation and optimization.
- She/he will utilize social media platforms and tools to develop and increase brand awareness, drive traffic to and across digital ecosystem; generate interest and ultimately impact overall growth and revenue.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working solo and with teams to conceive, create, and execute highly engaging social media programs.
This internship will enable the successful candidate to obtain valuable specialized experience in administration, HR and QA / Testing of Computer Systems.
- Skill(s) required: Google Analytics and Facebook Marketing.
- Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Only applicants who are available for a minimum duration of 6 month(s) can apply.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately.
- Must have very good expertise on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. Must be able to create and maintain Social Media Accounts and it's content.
Flexible work hours, Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code.
Selected Candidate will work in a fast-paced start-up environment and on a challenging application development projects. So, please, please apply only if you are ready to Work Hard and Smart. You must have to have a thrill to make impossible to possible.
"Too much Ego will Kill your Talent!"