This part time internship offer enables you to gain real-world experience with an assurance of Full Time Job.
Hours and focus of work are flexible depending on availability, skills, and interest.
We are looking to hire someone immediately and if you are really looking for this job, please create your on-line profile and then call us to set up your Interview.
Job Description :
- Intern must have developed several responsive websites as a part of their curriculum or just for fun!
- Build fully functional websites based on business requirements and design specs.
- Understand and modify existing websites as business requirements change
- Server Side Technologies: PHP, Wordpress and all others a plus
No Professional Experience is required. But you must have very good understanding of web development environment.
Bootstrap, Photoshop, Cascade Styling Sheets - CSS3, WordPress, Java Script, HTML5
Any Applicants having relevant skills and interest is welcome to join our Team
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.
- Gain experience in a professional work environment
- Demonstrate effective analytical and development skills
- Develop professional relationships with your associates and management
- Enhance your knowledge of necessary tools and applications
- Strengthen your ability to collaborate in a team environment
This internship will enable the successful candidate to work on live projects of US Clients and obtain valuable specialized experience in Front-End Web Technology with SQL Server, Responsive Web and other related areas.
The ideal candidate will possess the highest quality standards, a positive attitude, a flexible schedule and be able to adapt to new and possibly stressful situations. Attention to detail is a must.
"A great place for great people to do great work."